Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm not normally a big fan of the most recent Stephen King books but I felt pulled to read this book for some reason. Maybe because it was about JFK and I've been on a historical fiction kick since reading Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys. Whatever the reason, I just had to read it and am so glad I did. I took me a while to read since it was over 800 pages but worth every minute. Jake Epping learns of a way to go back in time and is given the chance to change history. It is possible he could stop the assassination of John F Kennedy and change the world as we know it. While living in 1963, waiting for November 22nd, he falls in love with the times and, of course, a woman. He also learns how one small change effects everything else, the butterfly effect. What will he decide to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment